Assistants to Infancy(0-3) Assistants Course
AMI Montessori Orientation Course
Assistants to Infancy (0-3)
This course is conducted in Korean Language . Please contact us directly if you are international student.
The intention of the Assistants Course is to help interested adults become able assistants in a Montessori Nido or Infant Community.
The task of the Assistant is NOT to give initial presentations of materials, but rather to support and help the Directress to maintain the equilibrium within the class, to do followup work with the children, to do language work with the children, helping to maintain order within the environment.
• To observe
• To learn when and how to intervene (not interfere)
• To acquire the ability to allow the children to become more and more independent; “any unnecessary help is a hindrance to development”
• To gain knowledge of Montessori’s understanding of Freedom and Discipline
• To learn how to gain the children’s trust
• To understand the power of the absorbent mind
• To understand the importance of consistency (also related to use of language) and routines
• To understand the importance of the environment: Indoor and outdoor
• The importance of food and food preparation
AMI 몬테소리 0-3세 오리엔테이션 과정을 마치고...